Sunday, February 17, 2008

The "Terrorist knife" and the "Arrogant" tomato

If you have thoughts that I am going to narrate a great story with embedded thought provoking stuff... sorry I am gonna disappoint you. Not withstanding the amount of seriousness I am managing to put in my each of the posts.. here I go.


The villain of this story is the "Terrorist" Knife...




yeah I call him terrorist bcos he belongs to me and does harm to me :) and the center of attraction is the "Arrogant" tomato who refuses to give up.



How they both got together against me forms the rest of the story...er...blog




I... by all means... didn't try anything unusual. I was just trying to chop tomato with a huge knife.
It was like the battle of kalinga ( :O) The tomato was in no mood to give up. The knife.. the main villain was all the while laughing at me.
After a huge battle for 15 minutes or so.. I started making inroads.... only slightly...




If you only locate the cut in the tomato... pls try with your zoom lens. The struggle continues. I am in no mood to give up either. Its between me and the tomato... yeah come on!!!!!!!!
After some serious effort... finally the tomato was giving up. He could not resist more. I was encouraged by this...



"Give it more effort" - I told myself. "You are succeeding. Well done mate" - Words of encouragement from ppl around. All these pepped me up and with a final effort, I used all my energy and pushed the kinfe through the tomato... I was finally able to cut....




...My finger!!!!! Only then I realized how the knife and tomato teamed together and pretended to be giving up. My knife... oh yes... the holding edge is sharper than the cutting edge.

4 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

FBI Freeeeeze.... Your picture shows that you've cut your right hand index finger.... So I assumetat u cut the tomato with your terrorist knife in ur left hand and the tomato in ur right hand!!

And tat might have been the reason for this mishap... Always hold the knife in ur right hand mate... You cud have learnt from my mistakes!! :D

N.V.Prashanth said...

No Sunil... you got it all wrong. I held the knife with my right hand and with my right index finger on the top side of the knife.. gotcha?

The Maverick Blog said...

FBI Frozen!!! [:D]

N.V.Prashanth said...

LoL :)