Sunday, May 4, 2008

Raz strikes again!!!

Bear with me.... another tag!! Raz - I did not want to disappoint you and hence proved ur statement "Naan tag panna ellaarum somberi kazhudhaingha"

1) Last movie you saw in a theatre?
This is the killer question... Kuruvi! nominated for Oscars - Scariest movie!

2) What book are you reading? - I have been trying to - I have Mahatma Gandhiji's autobiography in hand.

3) Favorite board game? - Carrom, Chess

4) Favorite magazine? - I don't read magazines.

5) Favorite smells? - Smell bfore the rain, petrol, masala vadai, pakoda

6) Favorite thing to do in weekend? - Hang out! Any day!

7) Worst feeling in the world? - Ignored by your close friend.

8)What is the first thing you think of when u wakeup? - Pray every one gets the good things they pray for. Really!!!

9) Favorite fast food place? - Murugan idly kadai, Any kai yendhi bhavan

10) Future child’s name? - Girl - not thought of yet; Boy - Dhyaneshwar.

11) Finish this statement --- 'If I had a lot of money' - Period.. the thought of it is awesome.

12) Do you drive fast? - Some times.

13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? - Hmm... With pillow!

14) Storms -- Cool or Scary? - It's cool. Love the stormy day.

15) What was your first car? - Hot wheels!!

16) Favorite drink? - Mango drink, Long Island Ice Tea.

17) Finish this statement --- If i had the time i would.... - Give it to others!!

18) Do you eat the stems on broccoli? - Whuaaaaaaaack!

19) If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice? - I am very protective of my hair!

20) Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in? Lived only in Chennai... been to Boston, Dallas, NY, London, Malaysia

21) Favorite sports to watch? - Cricket

22) One information about the person who sent this to you? - Every body reading my blog knows her!

23) What’s under your bed? - Prashanth..the I am!!!

24) Would you like to be born as yourself again? - If I don't like who else can take my birth?

25) Morning person or night owl? - Night owl!!!

26) Over easy or sunny side up? - Very very easy.

27) Favorite place to relax? - Beach, Play Flute, Music!

28) Favorite pie? - Never tasted!

29) Favorite ice cream flavor? - Caramel!! Yummy!!!

30) Of all the people you have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first? - None. So no tagging!

12 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

"Play Flute" aah.. Cholllavaaaaaaae illa :D

m said...

very protective of ur hair....so how do u protect it?

N.V.Prashanth said...

@ Sunil - Idhellam sollikkittu... don't you know that I am kalaa rasigan?

@ Ela - I can write a seperate post on it!

Absconding said...

Cricket really is the best..isn't it? :D

Kavitha Jay said...

adhirchi aana vishayam maverick sonna maari...flute matter ;)

hmm..rendu othumai..i love murugan idli kadai n playing carrom :D

The Maverick Blog said...

@ Prash

Yeah I do know that u r "Kalaa's" Rasigan, but what has tat got to do with Flute :D.. Like our thala Goundamani says, "Moongil kuchi la moonu oaatta poattu oodharadhu" lam edhukku Mac :D

N.V.Prashanth said...

@ Merin - Should that even be a question? It is THE best for me!

@ Kavitha - Yaen adhirchi?? I walk flute, talk flute. Murugan Idly kadai rocks! Love the sakkarai pongal from there!

@ Sunil - "Kalai"kkum "Kala" vukkum vidhiyaasam "I" dhaan. Andha "I" naan dhaan! Ada da.. pinnitae Prashanth

The Maverick Blog said...

@ Prashanath

Top!!! :D

Gayatri said...

I want to read the hair post! :)

Raz said...

machan! any handsome , goodlooking guys who read ur blog :D

I LUV IPL said...

I am sure you would like to express yourself here.

www.iluvipl.com

N.V.Prashanth said...

@ Gayatri - Appreciate your sincerity!

@ Raz - Vitta..Prashanth Matrimony.com aakkiduveengha pola??